NASARAWA School of Nursing: S.O.N., Lafia – 2018/2019 nursing form, midwifery - Lafia

Sunday, 11 February 2018
No photo

Item details

City: Lafia, Nassarawa
Offer type: Offer

Contacts

Contact name DR. FRANK
Phone 08145748082

Item description

NASARAWA School of Nursing: S.O.N., Lafia , – 2018/2019 nursing form, midwifery form, post-basic nursing form and internship form is currently out and on sale... 08145748082... For more information on how to apply for the form, registration guidelines and admission assistance
contact
the admin office via 08145748082..
b) the Ya-soil which has a better water holding capacity.
OCCUPATION
About 85% of the State’s population are farmers, while the remaining 15% are engaged in other vocations such as white collar jobs, manufacturing, business, production of crafts and arts.
CLIMATENiger State experiences distinct dry and wet seasons with